Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nature News

Alright, its been AGES since I've posted--and posted regularly.  SO I'm trying to get back into it but the past few weeks have been chaotic to say the least!!  Regardless, I wanted to share some articles and interesting stuff I've found.

Every 22hrs a Rhino is poached. Tomorrow is WORLD RHINO DAY!! Raise awareness tomorrow (and everyday) 
World Rhino Day!

Get one last trip in before Fall--and you don't even have to leave the house!!
An Electronic Field trip to Saguaro NP!

Two more reasons to love the National Parks!!
National Parks--does a country good!

So sooner or later I'll be going to here to help with the turtles!! Funds have been low the last few years, but maybe I can take lil man with me this year now that he's older!! How amazing a memory would THAT be!?
Hatching up a trip to Padre Island! 

Can we save Maine's fisheries?

Human waste poisoning Coral Reefs!?

No comments:

Post a Comment